Atzl, Nasher, & Zigler, PC perform commercial and residential property surveys in Rockland and Orange County.
A property survey is one of the most important things any owner can have in understanding boundaries, preserving rights, and beginning or continuing development. Property surveys detail things like tree canopies, structures such as wells, visible evidence of utilities, easements, and topography.
PROPERTY SURVEYS INCLUDES:
- A legal description of the property including the dimensions and locations of the property boundaries
- The street address
- The location of all buildings relative to the property's boundaries
- The location of adjacent properties
- The location and description of all improvements
- The type and location of any encumbrances such as easements or covenants