• 845-634-4694
  • 234 North Main Street
          New City, NY 10956
Talk to us about your project

Atzl, Nasher, & Zigler handle permits and zoning approvals for individual projects that require variances or relief from the code.


  • Zoning Board of Appeals Applications
  • County Highway Department Applications for Access Permits on County Roads
  • New York State Department of Transportation Applications for Work and Access along State Highways
  • Flood Insurance Elevations Certificates and Letters of Map Amendments (LOMA) for FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
  • Rockland County Drainage Agency Applications and Permits
  • Notice of Intent (NOI)
  • Notice of Termination (NOT) for Projects one acre of larger per New York State Department of Environmental Control (NYSDEC)



Let Atzl, Nasher & Zigler assist you with obtaining zoning approvals.

If your project requires an area variance, special use permit or rezoning, we are experienced with statutory requirements for the granting of variances and are qualified to present justifications to the Zoning Board. Our staff includes Professional Planners with membership credentials in the nationally recognized American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) as well as Professional Planners licensed in the State of NJ (the only State that licenses Professional Planners).

We Support Zoning Applications by Providing Professional Planning Expertise with the Following Items:
  • Impact on the neighborhood
  • Alternative feasibility
  • Impacts to physical and environmental conditions
  • Evaluation of whether variance is substantial or self-created



    Contact us today to get your project started. For immediate assistance, please call 845.634.4694.




    Your Message*

    newspaper templates - theme rewards